RHM's process filtration group continues to grow and develop its product portfolio. We want to share with you the latest exciting news and keep you informed on up-to-date important information.
- 2014 IMTS Show The Process Filtration Group attended the 2014 IMTS Show in Chicago this year. It helped reinforce Flodraulics accelerated activities within the Filtration market. "It was an extremely successful show for the group, with solid enquiries from all spectrums of industry." stated Jeff Verona, CEO of RHM. The stand highlighted the synergies between RHM’s traditional customer base and the expansion into new markets with Belki. Of particular interest to many of the attendees was the conditioning technology, with its modularity of technology and spectrum of standard sizes.
- Formation of RHM's New Process Filtration Group RHM Fluid Power, a division of the Flodraulic Group, has formed its new process filtration group. Building upon an already strong presence in the automotive arena, the additional key personnel will strengthen its existing engineering and sales teams. Dave Haney has joined bringing with him over 35 years of experience in the fluid filtration business. Dave will serve as engineering manager, with additional responsibility for the filtration product line. Mark Jackson has joined the organization with a dedicated focus upon business development and brings with him over 30 years experience in all facets of powertrain and drivetrain component manufacturing.
The newly expanded product line will allow RHM to further strengthen its leadership position in the fluids handling market, and provide an ever broader spectrum of technologies to its customers. As part of the Flodraulic Group, RHM has added customer service and support services through over 25 stocking Flodraulic locations throughout the United States and Canada.
- Belki Partnership RHM is delighted to announce the formation of a strategic licensing and distribution agreement with BELKI of Denmark. The relationship will allow RHM to manufacture BELKI products locally, jointly developed products specific to the demands of the US market, and allow for the sale of BELKI products through more than 100 Flodraulic group representatives.
- New Training Room RHM is pleased to announce its investment in a new training room. The multimedia facility has been designed to train up to 25 individuals in air conditioned comfort. With over 100 Flodraulic sales representatives located around the United States and Canada, this facility will be in constant use to train both internal and external Flodraulic resources. Additionally, formal training seminars will be held for customers. See PRODUCT NEWS for seminar dates.
- Test Training Center RHM has invested heavily in its training center so as to allow customers to have a hands-on experience with regard to its new process filtration technologies. The facility is located within RHM's manufacturing plant in Westland, Michigan.